PlasmaCAM DHC2 Plasma Table: Advanced, Functional and Compact
The PlasmaCAM DHC2 CNC plasma table is perfect for workshops that are looking for a compact CNC Plasma solution, without sacrificing functionality and performance.
With a cutting area of 1.2 x 1.2 metres, PlasmaCAM is small enough to fit into tight spaces yet large enough to cut out a wide variety of shapes and parts.
Scroll down for more detail and videos – or head straight over to our instant online quote to get a price.
Why consider a PlasmaCAM CNC Plasma?
- Produce one-off parts or multiple components in your own workshop
- You are in control, cut what you want, when you want – no more waiting for 3rd party contractors, a key point in saving you time and money
- Very user-friendly and easy-to-learn software
- Cutting capacity of up to 32mm (mild steel)
- Leading 3 year warranty
We’re 100% Focused on CNC Plasma
Weldclass has been a dedicated supplier to the metal fabrication industry since 1980…. and for the past decade we have specialised in CNC Plasma equipment.
We’ll be up-front and tell you that: Drill presses, punches and power tools are not our thing.
But if you’re looking to make the leap to CNC Plasma… we’re here to help!
We understand that investing CNC machinery is an important decision… and we’re completely dedicated to ensuring that you
a) invest in the right solution, and
b) get value from your investment.
CNC Plasma is our specialty.
Read more about: Weldclass CNC Plasma Cutters.
We’re here to support you
A PlasmaCAM package from Weldclass comes with a market-leading 3 year / 36-month warranty on the plasma table, software and Hypertherm plasma cutter.
At Weldclass, we offer lifetime technical support, with a team of experienced technicians available to assist you with technical issues and questions.
Spare parts back-up? Sure thing! We keep a full range of spare parts in stock in Australia, which are available for prompt delivery.
Tested, Proven… and here to stay
Made in USA, the PlasmaCAM table has proven itself in the Australian market for over 10 years, and is used and relied on by thousands of metal fabricator across Australia and beyond.
With a PlasmaCAM CNC table package from Weldclass, you can be confident that you’re investing in a proven product with reliable back up service…. rather than some fly-by-night CNC product that looks great “on paper”, but has no plans to support you in the long term. We strive to ensure all our products and services deliver long-term value to your business.
Ready, Set, Cut
When you buy a PlasmaCAM CNC table package from Weldclass, we do all the hard yards beforehand, so you can get up and cutting fast.
We’ll supply you with a complete package – no hidden extras, simply add electricity and compressed air!
- All necessary Australian plugs and leads fitted
- We complete all interfacing & configuration between the Table and the Plasma cutter
- We pre-load the computer with all Software components and a video manual (more on this below)
- You’ll get a full plasma torch consumables kit…
- Plus: quick reference charts to give you recommended settings for different materials and thicknesses
- Unique magnetic/breakaway torch mount (more on this below)
- Power Conditioner (more on this below)
- Safety PPE kit
Read more about: CNC Plasma Packages.
How much does a PlasmaCAM DHC2 cost?
PlasmaCAM DHC2 packages start at a finance cost of around $25 per day, or $175 per week.
The total cost will depend on the package that you choose: for example the plasma machine model (depending on material thickness you want to cut), the specific accessories included, etc.
Use our instant online quote system to select a package that suits you and get an online quote.
Weldclass can help with finance options, using our finance provider or yours.
And if you’re a small/medium business, we can help you qualify for the Federal Government’s instant asset write-off scheme as well. Read more here: Instant Asset Write-Off Scheme – how it works
Includes a Video Manual
With a PlasmaCAM package from Weldclass, we include a comprehensive Video Manual pre-loaded onto your computer. It’s easy to watch, read and listen to.
We also include complimentary troubleshooting guides, hard copy instructions, and cutting reference charts.
We want to ensure that you spend your time making (& saving) money with your machine; not trying to figure out how to use it!
Photograph it on your phone… cut it out with your plasma!
One of the most popular features of the Software that Weldclass supply with the PlasmaCAM table is the ability to import scanned images or photos and easily convert them to a cut file.
Instead of having to purchase a table camera at extra cost…. with our software you use your own phone, take it where you want and don’t pay a cent more!
You will also be able to import drawings and images from other CAD CAM packages in format such as; DXF, Bitmap & DWG.
The Table: Robust and Reliable
- High Quality Steel construction, suitable for loading up to 32mm steel plate
- Digital height control for extended torch parts life and quality cutting
- Precision servo motors on X-Y axis for accuracy, even at high travel speeds
- Automatically reduces speed when cutting holes and corners for improved accuracy & cut quality
- Designed for easy servicing
- Electronics and drive trains are protected from plasma dust and guide rollers move unobstructed
- Moving parts are robust, without excessive weight. This allows fine detailed cutting and better productivity from faster cutting speeds.
- Gantry driven from both ends, for optimum accuracy
Better Productivity with our Desktop Computer Package
Our computer is designed to help you work faster, not to slow you down.
- Generous 23-inch screen, much larger than the small screens found on other CNC tables
- Keyboard and mouse controls, for fast & accurate drawing – far superior to traditional touchpad CNC controls!
- Pre-loaded with all necessary programs and ready to start work
Now you’ve got the brains, you need some muscle!
When it comes to the actual plasma cutting machine, we have proven that very few brands have what it takes to provide reliable CNC cutting, year in, year out.
CNC systems (compared to plasma hand-cutting) are very demanding on the plasma cutter…. And that’s why we stick to the world leader in plasma technology; Hypertherm!
Read more about: Hypertherm Plasma machines.
Digital Torch Height Control… improves cut quality and reduced cost
- Torch hovers a precise distance over the job during cutting, and raises and lowers between cuts
- Maintains optimum distance for best quality cut
- Coupled with Pierce Height Control, this helps to deliver outstanding cutting results and maximum consumable life
Magnetic Breakaway Torch Mount: another feature to save time and cost
- Standard inclusion with our PlasmaCAM package
- Allows the torch to snap on & off
- Instead of the torch being knocked out of alignment or damaged, in the event of torch collision, the torch will simply breakaway, allowing easy magnetic reattachment.
- Easy consumable replacement: No more skinning knuckles and dropping torch parts under the table!
- Accurate: Always keeps the torch square to the table… No more playing with tiny squares to align the torch
Power Conditioner: protection for sensitive electronics
- Included with a PlasmaCAM package from Weldclass
- Protects the CNC electronics system from voltage fluctuations and spikes
- Prevents damage from poor quality power or unexpected power supply issues and improves reliability
High Performance, Long-Life Air Filter
Clean and dry air is absolutely critical for cutting performance and reliability.
The air filter that we include with the PlasmaCAM CNC package is a high performance 0.85 micron filter, to ensure maximum consumable parts life and reliable cutting.
Unlike other filters that require regular (& costly) replacement of the filter cartridge, our filter is self-draining with a long-life cartridge that provides up to 6 months of service life.
Auto Nesting Software (Option)
This add-on can help you save even more in time and material costs.
Auto Nesting Software allows you to layout multiple parts on available sheet space very quickly and easily, whilst maximising your use of material and minimising waste.
Check out this quick demo video.
Read more: Auto Nesting software.
Refrigerated Air Dryer (Option)
The air filter that we supply with every PlasmaCAM package certainly performs a lot better than standard filters in removing moisture… but when it comes to drying air – nothing works better than a refrigerated dryer.
From our experience, customers that opt for this unit never look back. With a refrigerated dryer you can expected unprecedented parts life and cutting reliability.
Read more here: Refrigerated Air Dryer.
HVAC Software (Option)
Intending to work with ducting for air conditioning or ventilation? This software option is for you!
Read more: HVAC Software.
Engraver Attachment (Option)
Engrave a variety of materials, including most metals, timber and even plastic.
Great for marking or branding components or even creating art.
Read more here: Engraver attachment.
Pipe Cutter Attachment (Option)
Thought that Plasma tables could only cut flat sheets? Think again!
A handy and cost-effective add-on for low-volume and one-off pipe cutting projects.
Read more here: Pipe Cutter attachment.
|Cutting Area||1,200 x 1,200mm|
|Table Footprint (L x W)||1,640 x 1,590mm|
|Power Supply Requirement||240V 10A (Table only)|
|Max Cutting Speed||8,000mm per minute|
|Max Cutting Thickness||Depends on Plasma machine selection, models available for cutting steel up to 38mm (edge cut) or 25mm (pierce)|
|Table Load Capacity||Up to 32mm steel plate @ 1.2x1.2m|
|Software||Unique CAD/CAM all-in-one program|
|Digital Height Control||Yes|